- TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL is committed to be a reliable and responsible partner for all its clients. This fact means that we are all able to action in an open and transparent manner, in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations, including the fact of offering to our clients updated information regarding the collection and use of personal data.
We encourage you to read the Personal Data Declaration in order to find out, among other things, which personal data about you we process and for what purposes. Furthermore, the Declaration summarize the rights that you have when it comes to these data.
PERSONAL DATA DECLARATION
We would like to inform your what data (“your personal data”) we collect, the aim of their use, to whom we share and about your rights.
Types of personal data that we collect:
- A) contact information – name and surname, home address, phone number, e-mail;
- B) information regarding the service bought from us – date and hour of the travel, length of travel, departure place, arrival place, length of the staying in the hotel, day of departure/returning;
- C) data regarding customer satisfaction and feedback – as the results regarding customer satisfaction and your opinion about us;
- D) date collected when visiting our web-site – as well as data collected through cookies or other data automatically collected in order to offer you a more pleasurable experience when you visit our web-pages (as the ones collected through the contact form);
- E) banking information – bank account number from where you made the payment and bank;
- F) data regarding identification – such as personal numeric code, date of birth, sex, number/date of issue/date of expiry of the identity card.
The ways we collect personal data:
- Directly from you or from your representative when purchasing a service, participating to our campaigns, creating an assessment of the service or downloading and using an app;
- From our retailers;
- Third-party service providers and partners;
- From sources available to the public;
- From social media, for example Facebook if you choose to use Facebook in order to facilitate the connection to our web-sites/apps.
You can choose not to provide certain types of personal data. If you choose to act like this, it may affect our capacity to provide and your possibility to use certain application and/or services or their functionality and capacity.
However, unless otherwise stated, your choice of not offering such information will not have juridical consequences for you.
We may also combine the personal data offered by you with other information collected online or offline, to the extent of allowed by applicable laws, including the information offered by third parties and use or share them for the objective mentioned in this Personal Data Declaration. We can anonymize the information we collect (this means that they cannot be associated with you and therefore no longer represent personal data).
The reasons of processing your personal data and the legal basis for this
We use your personal data for the following purposes (collectively “Processing Purposes”) :
Processing Purposes Type/s of personal data Legal basis In order to help the development, testing, improvement and change of our services C and F types from above The legitimate interest in improving and modifying our products and services. In the case of a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sales, joint venture, assignment or transfer, planned or effective, over the whole or any part of our business, assets or actions. A, B, C, D, E, F types from above The legitimate interest in facilitate and/or permit the reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment or transfer of whole or any part of our business, assets or actions. In order to send you marketing communication Your contact information (A type from above) Consent or legitimate interes to promote our product and services. In order to provide you the services you paid for A, C, D, E, F types from above Fulfilling the contract In order to provide you administrative notices, such as notices regarding the travel safety conditions or regading and changes of the purchased service. A type from above Fulfilling the contract In order to communicate with you about the purchased service and about similar activities linked to services for clients A type from above Fulfilling the contract or other legitimate purpose as to keep you informed about our services. Internal scopes regarding business, including security, analysis, audit and for our main operational activities. A, B, C, D, E, F types from above A legitimate interest in facilitating and allowing us to fulfill our internal business goal. In order to interpret your opinion (your feedback) when you make a classification or revision of our services. A, C, F types from above A legitimate interest in improving our products. To interpret and operate our site and apps, including on-line registration A, B, C, D, E, F types from above Contract fulfillment or any other legitimate interest as improving user’s experience.
In case that our activity of processing your personal date is based on your consent, you have the right to take it back at any time, However, the revocation of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent prior to your withdrawal.
Consent for child data processing
Kids need a specific protection of their personal data because they are less aware of the risks, consequences, guarantees and their rights regarding the processing of their personal data. Because kids need a specific protection, any information and any communication, in the case that the processing refers to a child, shall be express in a simple and clear language, so the child can easily understand it. If he/she is under 16, such processing shall be lawful only if and to the extent that the consent is given or authorized by the holder of the parental rights over the child.
Information we divulge
For the processing purposes set forth above, we may share or divulge your personal date:
- According to the legal requirements, in order to respect of legal processing and/or to answer the requests from public authorities and institutions;
- Companies of the TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL group;
- Service providers and the providers with whom we collaborate in order to provide services and apps on our behalf as well as to our partners;
- To a third party in the case of a reorganization, merger, acquisition, sale, joint venture, assignment or transfer, actual or expected, of a part of whole business, assets or actions;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; or
- To protect our rights.
When we share your personal data with a third party, TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL requires to it to agree to protect and use the personal data in accordance with all the legal provisions, of regulation or contractual ones or with other instructions we provide to them.
Your marketing and information options
You have certain options about the way in which we use and share your personal data for marketing and similar purposes. Subject to your consent, TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL may send you information regarding transport offers, events or promotions. Communication shall be send through different channels: e-mail, phone, text, social media, post. We want to offer you the best experience so communication may be adapted according to the collected data and your preferences.
If required by law, we shall obtain your prior consent. You can withdraw your consent regarding marketing at any time. For example, you can unsubscribe from messages by following the unsubscribe instructions from the message or by accessing your on-line account in order to up-date your preferences regarding marketing.
If you choose not to receive marketing communications, your personal data may be used for other proposes as they are described in this Personal Data Declaration, such as communication with you for administrative or trading purposes, as part of our contractual relation or as required by law.
Your rights according to UE/EAA law
If you are in EU/EAA or if your personal data are processed in other way by a TRANSFERO TURISTIC SLR entity within EU/EAA space, you have the following rights:
- Requesting access to your personal data;
- Correcting your personal data;
- Requesting the deletion of your personal data;
- Restriction of the processing your personal data;
- Requesting that your personal data be provided in a format that can be transferred to you or to other organization (portability);
- Objection to the processing of your personal data; and
- Submission of a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
If you have questions regarding these rights or if you want to use any of them, you can do this in writing, by phone or by e-mail. Dacă aveți întrebări cu privire la aceste drepturi, sau dacă doriți să exercitați oricare dintre aceste drepturi, puteți face a
Please note that the exercise of these rights may affect our capacity to provide you certain functionalities or services.
The security of your personal data
TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL shall take the appropriate technical and organization measures, according to the in force legislation regarding data protection, as well as by requiring to the service providers, business partners or professional consultant to use the appropriate measures in order to protect your personal data.
Keeping your personal data
We will keep your personal data as long as needed according to the legislation. If there is not a legal requirement, we will keep information regarding you as long as need for the purpose(s) for which it was collected. As a rule, 3 years from the ending of the contractual relation, excepting the case when a dispute is pending by a national/European/international court. For the purposes for which you gave us your consent to process your data, underlined in the table above, we shall process your personal data on the purpose until you withdraw your consent regarding to processing for that purpose, unless we are required to keep these data for a longer period according the law, for reports to the public authorities or to defend our rights in court.
As a worldwide company, we can store your personal data in the European Union (EU) or in the European Economic Area (EAA) or in other locations where we or our providers are located or have servers.
We can transfer your information between companies from TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL group or to transfer information to our service providers, international third parties or suppliers acting on our behalf, for the purposes described in the Personal Data Declaration.
Specific information for EU.EAA citizens regarding international transfers
Your information may be transferred to a non – EU/EAA country, which is not able to offer a level of data protection equivalent to the one from EU/EAA. We offer guarantees and adequate protection for such cross-border transfers as required by the law, including to use of the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, the Code of Conduct and/or the Compulsory Corporate Rules. You can request a copy of these documents, contact us at the address mentioned below.
How to contact us
The operator of your personal data is:
TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL
Ștefan cel Mare Street, no 57
Unique Registration Code: 31194985
If you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data or if you have questions regarding this Personal Data Declaration, please send us your request at email@example.com
For information purposes, the contact details for the Data Protection Officer are:
TRANSFERO TURISTIC SRL SRL
Data Protection Officer
Transilvaniei Street n0.7
Updates of this Personal Data Declaration
There is possible to up-date this Personal Data Declaration. Any change of this Personal Data Declaration will come into force on the date of publishing or in the cases mention by the law.